BIOMAT Institute for Advanced Studies of Biosystems
You can send your personal data for registration before payment, but please remember that your registration will be confirmed only after we have received a copy of your bank deposit receipt.
Please tell the Scientific Program Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) if an invitation letter will be necessary.
(Esta página em português)
Send an email to email@example.com with the following data:
The conference fees will include:
1. Tutorials and mini-courses (Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th, November)
2. Plenary and Technical sessions (from Monday 27th through Thursday 30th, November)
3. Poster sessions and Coffee-Breaks
4. Reception Cocktail (Sunday 26th, November)
5. Shuttle service transfers (daily) from Federal University of Amazonas to downtown
6. Conference bag kit with badge and a copy of the accepted abstracts on CD
7. Certificate of Participation or Certificate of Paper Presentation
Please pay the conference fees. They are necessary to support partially the BIOMAT 2006 Symposium.
Bank deposits should be made to:
Please state the name of the registered person when making the bank deposit, and send a scanned image of the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +(55) (21) 2562-8690. Brazilian participants should also send their address, RG number and CPF (or CNPJ) number.
updated on 10/10/06 13:11